From 2013 to 2016, multiple NYPD officers in the License Division provided assistance to the expediters’ clients in obtaining gun .....
- Police Officers, Pregnant Woman Injured in Crash
- Multiple Injuries After School Bus, Dump Truck Crash in N.J.
- 18-Year-Old Jumps From Queensboro Bridge, Survives
- Former NYPD Chief Sentenced to Probation, Avoiding Prison Time
- Man Sentenced to 16 Years in Prison for Promoting Prostitution of 14-Year-Old Girls
- Contractor Sentenced for Stealing More Than $170,000 From Superstorm Sandy Victims
- Four, Including 5-Year-Old, Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide on 30th Drive in Astoria
He offered to sell the undercover officer identifying information for a client’s bank account that contained more than $180,000. .....