- Community Group Trying to Help Brooklynites Facing Eviction Get Free Lawyers
- NYC looks at ways to entice voters to polls
- Much Dread, Some Hope at Inwood Rezoning Community Discussion
- How Trump, Tariffs and Retaliation May Impact Long Island
- City’s Libraries Say New Government Policies are Squeezing Their Budgets
- Billionaires’ Row Residents Rail Against Addition of Homeless Shelter
- DEP predicts 80% surge in water costs by 2027 — and Letitia James wants to know why
According to a new report from the city’s Campaign Finance Board, only 18 percent of these new voters turned out in last year’s mayoral election, compared to 25 percent among all active registered voters......