Cuomo and Ag Underwood File Lawsuit Against Federal Government for Unconstitutional Tax Law That Targets New York
Federal Tax Law Will Cost New Yorkers $14.3 Billion in 2018 Alone. New York Joined by Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey .....
- Could ‘Developmental Impact Fees’ Ease Downtown’s Growing Pains?
- Department of City Planning Releases 2018 Zoning Handbook
- Domestic Abusers in New York Won’t Be Allowed to Own Guns Any More
- Bronx Jail Site Should Be Used for Affordable Housing, Bronx BP Says
- NYCHA Chairwoman to Resign Amid Agency Turmoil
- GOP’s Molinaro Choses Julie Killian as Running Mate in Gov’s Race
- City Initiative Aims to Reduce Number of Teens Sent to Jail
Underwood took over as acting attorney general after Eric Schneiderman resigned earlier in May amid abuse allegations. She will remain in the top post until the end of the year......