Howard Lorber, the executive chairman of New York City hot dog icon Nathan’s Famous, will host a fundraiser on Friday .....
- 18-Year-Old Jumps From Queensboro Bridge, Survives
- Another Tall Tower Is Headed for Long Island City
- Sweet Chick, Chicken and Waffles Restaurant, Opens Today
- Man Punches 14-Year-Old Outside Yeshiva, Calls Him “Jew Boy”
- Woman Struck by Motorcyclist at 58th Street and Roosevelt Avenue
- The City Restarts Process on Glendale Homeless Shelter
- Parents File School Overcrowding Suit
The incident took place at 23-07 30th Drive on the ground floor of a four story, eight-unit apartment building shortly before 9 p.m......