The majority of the space, 95,000 square feet, will be dedicated to medical offices. The facilities have been designed for .....
- Permits Pre-Filed for 120 Lexington Avenue, Nomad, Manhattan
- Queens’s Tallest Tower-To-Be Has a New Look: Renderings
- ‘Why Am I Not Winning Any of These Lottery Apartments?’
- Rendering Revealed for 401 8th Avenue, Chelsea
- NYCHA Admits to Years of Wrongdoing, Agrees to U.S-Appointed Monitor
- Concern Again for Merchant’s House Museum as Developer Moves Forward With Hotel Next Door
- Developer to Pay $55 Million for Multiple Greenpoint Sites
Neighbors Worry Footbridge From Montague St. to Brooklyn Bridge Park Will Bring Circus to Their Door
Plans by the NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) have been submitted to the Landmark Preservation Commission calling for alterations of the Brooklyn Bridge. .....