The majority of the space, 95,000 square feet, will be dedicated to medical offices. The facilities have been designed for .....
- New Tower Planned for Brooklyn Draws Community Ire
- Lottery Launches for 250+ Mixed-Income Apartments in East Tremont
- 270 Park Avenue Will Become the Tallest Buildings Ever Demolished
- Demolition Permits Filed for Stand-Alone Garage on Thomson Avenue
- New Renderings of Domino Sugar Factory’s Waterfront Park and Esplanade
- Renderings Revealed for 3254, 3258 Parkside Place
- The Most Affordable Neighborhoods in NYC: A 2018 Buyer’s Guide
Neighbors Worry Footbridge From Montague St. to Brooklyn Bridge Park Will Bring Circus to Their Door
Plans by the NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) have been submitted to the Landmark Preservation Commission calling for alterations of the Brooklyn Bridge. .....