The majority of the space, 95,000 square feet, will be dedicated to medical offices. The facilities have been designed for .....
- Restoration Plans Revealed for Brooklyn Bridge to Bring Back Historical Looks
- 6-Story Residential Building Planned for Graham Avenue in Williamsburg
- 7 Ways to Tell if Construction Is coming to Your NYC Neighborhood
- In Brownsville, a NYCHA Parking Lot Debuts as Affordable Housing
- Flushing Church Will be Replaced by 8-Story Apartment Building
- No Sign Can Replace ‘Watchtower,’ Because It Was Illegal All Along, City Claims
- More Than 1,000 Affordable Units Planned for East New York
Neighbors Worry Footbridge From Montague St. to Brooklyn Bridge Park Will Bring Circus to Their Door
Plans by the NYC Department of Transportation (DOT) have been submitted to the Landmark Preservation Commission calling for alterations of the Brooklyn Bridge. .....