A small Long Island City garage surrounded by new development will be facing the wrecking ball. .....
- Permits Filed for 26 Clay Street & 69 Dupont Street in Greenpoint
- Buying a Luxury Home Is Getting Pricier Thanks to Mortgage Rate Increases
- Construction Is Back on at Pier 55 — For Real This Time
- Controversial Rafael Viñoly-Designed UES Tower Gets DOB Seal of Approval
- The 1st Look at the New Building Proposed for the 2nd Avenue Explosion Site
- Construction of Bjarke Ingels’ Spiral Tower to Begin in June
- 58 Affordable Units Up for Grabs in Historic Queens neighborhood of St. Albans
The 288-building district is split into three distinct sections, all adjacent to the existing 250-building Boerum Hill Historic District that was designated in 1973. .....