Morales Diaz is the second person this year to commence legal action after allegedly being struck by a Staten Island .....
- Girl Scouts Distribute Free Prom Dresses to Girls in Need
- Visiting the Abandoned Hospital on Ellis Island in Pictures
- Teachers, Parents: Share Your Education News With the Local Staten Island Newspaper
- Hit-And-Run on Verrazano-Narrows Bridge Creates Traffic Delays
- At Least 15 Staten Island Schools to Receive Additional Funding
- Man With Gunshot Wound Arrested at Hospital on Gun, Drug Charges
- Eighth-Grader to Compete in State Geography Competition
Norman Bachtler, 53, of Clermont Place, Meiers Corners, allegedly was caught by a custodian inside the high school at 1200 Manor Road, Sea View, at about 2:40 a.m. on Tuesday, according to police and the criminal complaints......