It is double the amount paid ten years ago when the restaurant supplier first picked it up. Zoning allows for 30,000 buildable square-feet. The building resides within the protected confines of the Special Little Italy District, which caps overall height to 85 feet.
- La Cosa Nostra Member Sentenced to 25 Years for Murder Conspiracy, Racketeering
- Graffiti Bust Leads to Gun Charges
- Former NYPD Official Pleads Guilty of Gun License Police Bribery Conspiracy
- Window Washers Rescued From United Nations Building in Manhattan, FDNY Says
- Head of Nathan’s Famous Hot Dogs Will Host a Trump Fundraiser