Real estate developer Daniel Neiditch is offering some luxury swag to go with his latest listing. A 15,000 square feet 10-bedroom, 11-bathroom apartment in the Atelier building at 635 West 42nd Street comes with:
- a million-dollar yacht with five years of docking fees paid;
- two Rolls Royce Phantoms;
- a Lamborghini Aventador Roadster;
- weekly dinner for two at Daniel Bolud’s restaurant Daniel for a year;
- courtside season tickets to the Brooklyn Nets;
- a Hamptons mansion rental for the summer;
- live-in butler services;
- a private chef for a year;
- two seats on a trip to outer space.
The listing does not specify when or how a new owner will actually get to outer space.
The unit is the most expensive in the building and with the price tag of $5,666 per square feet might set a record for that area and the neighborhood of Hells Kitchen.
Other apartments in the Atelier, for instance the $50M 12,500 sq ft unit on the 27th floor, do not include any of the additional perks.